I live a life of desire. Desire for things, that is. Is it possible to make a career out of shopping? This week, I’m enraptured by all things delicate and gold. From old favorites like Catbird, to newfound loves like Bagatiba, here’s what I’d like to be wearing.
1. Alphabet Earrings from Catbird — Brooklyn-based and utterly trendy, Catbird has been a favorite of mine ever since I first laid eyes on their alphabet rings. Delicate, dainty, and soft are three words that I’d use to describe jewels from Catbird. Now which letters should I get?
2. Purrfect Ring via Hortense from Catbird — I’m a sucker for cheeky jewelry. It’s my favorite way to easily “oomph” to an outfit with an unexpected and delicate detail.
3. Gypsy Choker via Bagatiba — Came across LA based Bagatiba via Instagram. So far, loving all of their stuff, especially this choker. I want to squeeze into a breezy tee and denim skirt with this choker.
4. Onyx Ring via We The Hatters — My dear friend from college, Michelle Kim, started her jewelry line right after she graduated. I could’t be more proud of how far she’s come and how passionate she is! Her Onyx ring is delicate, with a hint of badbitchalert.
5. Rose Gold Blush Leather watch via The Horse — Australian based leather goods purveyor, The Horse, really needs to get into more U.S. shops. These watches scream SF cool with their large faces and subdued leather bands. Mine is in the mail and my wallet is only 100ish dollars lighter.
6. Aloha Necklace via Bychari — Most days, I dream of moving to Hawaii, wearing swimsuits 24/7 and never having to worry about wearing a jacket. I realize that I’m from California where the weather is literally perfect, but let a girl have her island dreams! At least Hawaii based Bychari will help keep the dream alive.