You know what wasn’t my favorite thing this week? Cramming five days worth of work into four short days. Otherwise, it was a beautiful week in San Francisco where the sun actually came out and evenings were filled with rosé and good meals. Here were my other favorite things from this week:
- Tokyo-based, Mensho Ramen, actually opened up in the city a while ago, but we finally made it out! Pro tip: Get in line on the early side (we’re talking 5:30 or earlier) and know exactly what you want to order the minute you sit down. They’re not ones to wait while you ponder over the menu.
- I’m a sucker for the wood wick candles by the Santa Cruz-based Let’s Put a Bird On It. I’m obsessed with the ‘Mermaid’ roll-on fragrance.
- Engagement parties! I am so, so happy for my friends who are in love and about to mutually put a ring on it. I’m sure there’s more engagement parties in my horizon and for now, I love them!
- I’m a big fan of palm leaf prints and this ‘Palm Beach’ water bottle by S’well is just waiting to be added to my ever-growing collection of water bottles.
- New ideas. If you can’t tell from the photo above, there’s a new segment coming on the blog. And no, it’s not how to wear hats or how to prevent farmer’s tans (because let’s be real, I frequently rock them).