Summer’s making it’s official debut in less than a month, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the temps will start to drop in San Francisco. But no matter where I am, tan, block heeled sandals are my go-to for high summer dressing. They just go with everything—whether it’s my most unflattering pair of Levi’s and a white tee or my favorite striped dress. But there’s a new kid on the shoe block, the sand sandal to brighten up (and modernize) all the summer outfits you could dream up. Keep reading to see my favorite sand and tan sandals from Nordstrom, then click to get your hands on a pair!
Sand sandals for summer:
- “Carmela” sandals by Rebecca Minkoff: Super strappy without being too declassé. These will pair perfectly with that imaginary golden tan and white dress combo that I can never achieve summer after summer.
- “Franine” mules by Vince Camuto: Mules are the *it* shoe of 2017, but I just can’t seem to get on board (I think they make me look shorter). I think a strappier pair that shows a little more skin just might do the trick.
- “Christy” sandals by Rebecca Minkoff: I’ve had a crush on these since last summer and there’s no sign of that slowing down. Just grown-up enough to make a T-shirt and jeans work at the office.
Tan sandals for summer:
- “Janet” sandals by Splendid: I love their knit basics, but just might like these lace-ups even more.
- “Gallivant” sandals by Seychelles: Low heels make these babies perfect for long walks up steep, San Francisco hills.
- “Marigold” heels by Free People: A simple strap around the ankle and toe bed is all I need. Add a block heel (covered in suede) and I’m all set for a chunky sweater and skinny jeans ensemble.
Shop these picks and more below!